Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hotels Near Bangkok's Oil Massage Parlors

For a Good Oil Massage Experience - Head to Phrom Phong BTS Station

One of the best pleasures a man can experience when done right, is the famous oily massage. Well, there's two actually, the other is a soapy massage.

And there are a lot of places where you can have one close to guest friendly hotels near Bangkok's red light districts.

In my opinion, the best oil massage parlors are the shops near the Phrom Phong BTS station, right where the Emporium Mall stands.

And it's hard to miss these establishments especially when you see an open menu by a shop offering balls massage, or testicles massage. And most of the better establishments are found between Sukhumvit Soi 23 down to to Soi 26, conveniently right where the Phrom Phong BTS station is.

You might have already heard of a few popular names such as Teen Massage and Akane. Though my particular favorite is Thonglor Massage on Sukhmvit Soi 26.

As a matter of fact it's not such a bad place to find a hotel in Bangkok either. The station is a quick 1 stop away from Soi Cowboy's go go bars and 2 stops away to Nana red light district. So it's a very convenient location for exploring the city, and especially the city's nightlife.


And all of my recommended no joiner fee hotels are all near the stations entrance.

Amora Neoluxe Suites
The first hotel that I highly recommend is the Amora Neoluxe Suites. It's only about a year old now and I think it is a fantastic new girl friendly hotel, by the entrance of Sukhumvit road Soi 31.

There are only about 60 rooms in the entire property. I've only stayed in the Neosuperior double room which is the least expensive room type. The rooms was about 27 square meters so it's small. But the way they designed the room and fit all of the furnishing inside gave the room a better feel.

The room is equipped with an electronic touch pad control. So you can turn on and off every light in the entire room including the television. And I have to add that their beds are very comfortable.

The Amora Neoluxe Suites is rated as a 4 star hotel. And as much as I really like it I can only give it 3 stars. And that's mainly because of the tiny so called gym. However, the rooftop pool is very nice so no complaints about that.

As of writing there's a 50% off discount for Neosuperior rooms. Not sure how long it's going to last but when I stayed there last December 2011, the deal was still on. I paid around 1800THB with taxes and breakfast included and saved 50% off. Here are the booking details and guests reviews for the Amora.

Grand Superior Room at Citrus Sukhumvit 22 Hotel
Another really nice hotel near a lot of Bangkok's oily massage parlor is the Citrus Sukhumvit 22 Hotel.

It's about 4 years old and is quite a big hotel at 90 rooms, with a swimming pool, but no gym.

It's a very well kept hotel and I've had friends stay at the Citrus 22 hotel too and they all have positive reviews.

A superior room cost around 2100THB per night with taxes if you book through Agoda.com which currently has a 30% off discounts. The superior rooms are 31 square meters so there is a lot of room.

If you want to stay closer to the Emporium Department Mall and Phrom Phong BTS station than you can't get any closer than the newly renovated Emporium Suites.

Before the big update to the hotel property I wasn't too keen on recommending the Emporium Suites. Today it's one of the best properties that is close to everything a guy could want to make his stay near oily massage parlors even better. The hotel operates as a serviced apartment, so rooms are equipped with kitchenettes.

Superior room - Emporium Suites
Get this, a superior room is 55 square meters. That's a lot of space. And the bathroom is big too with a nice sized bath tub, which is a real rarity for hotels in Bangkok these days. Okay, so the price of a superior room might be considered expensive to most. A superior room at the Emporium Suites cost around 3600THB including taxes, but ever so often the hotel throws out special discounts.

Though the Emporium is marked as a 5 star property, I still think it's only worth 4. There are a lot of nice guest amenities such as a big swimming pool and a gym as well as spa service, but other than that I don't think it's a 5 hotel. But the biggest perk is the Emporium Shopping Mall. It's a great place to watch plenty of beautiful Hi-So Thai girls do their shopping.

Superior room at Arize Sukhumvit
Then there is a new hotel on Sukhumvit soi 26 called Arize Hotel built in 2012. And you all know how much I love recommending new hotels.

Arize is a brand new hotel that is just a few minutes walk to a couple of my favorite oil massage parlors, Angel Massage and Premier 101 Massage.

And of course it's massage friendly so no worries at all if you want to call up a massage shops and have them send over a girl to your room at Arize.

So far there is a discount on a superior room which can go up as high as 50% at Arize Sukhumvit Hotel for a price of 2200THB per night with taxes. Though keep in mind that a superior room is 25 square meters and the room's furniture is big so the space is a bit snug. 

Are there any cheaper hotels? 

Bangkok has plenty of hotels for the budget traveler who wants to avoid paying joiner fees. I have a few hotels I can recommend for around 1300THB a night or less.

A good oily massage parlor
The first is Nantra Sukhumvit 39 Hotel. This is a brand new hotel opened up this year. The cheapest rooms are named economy. And yes, any room that is marked as 'economy' is going to be small, and it is at 25 square meters. Factor in the bed and other furniture and it can get downright small. To me it's a 2 star hotel and very basic. But it's a clean new hotel.

The good news is that there is currently a discount going on for around 1300THB including taxes and breakfast at the Nantra Sukhumvit 39. That price is very good considering you'll be next to Emporium Mall, BTS train station and of course plenty of oily massage parlors. One of my favorites near the hotel is right across Sukhumvit road called Angels Massage by Sukhumvit Soi 24/1.

Another cheapie hotel is back down the other way on Sukhumvit Soi 22 called Check Inn Regency Park. Although it is an older hotel property it's still a good budget place to stay in Bangkok if you're not expecting too much and don't mind sleeping on a hard mattress. And currently, you can find a superior room at the Check Inn Regency for around 1200THB. Which is not a bad price at all for a place surrounded by naughty boy massage shops.

These are all very good hotel choices to choose if you ever want to stay near Phrom Phong Sky Train station. And these hotels don't care if you invite ladies back to your room or even if you want a massage parlor to send a girl to your room.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mr James! Plz mention about your experience in Oil Massage Center- Angel or any other centers in bangkok / pattaya. I shall be grateful if you please mention much about oil massage centers (like recommended places, Do's & Don'ts, Charges etc.)as you have mentioned in detail in the blog of soapy massage centers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rahul,

      Take a look at my newest blog post, you'll find the information you need.

      Regards,
      Jim

      Delete
  2. Dear James!
    Thanks for your reply.Please send me link of your newest blog in this regard.

    with regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rahul,

    No need for a link my friend, the info is on the latest post "20 Questions on Bangkok's Nightlife Answered"

    Cheers!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Hunt;
    I really can not thank you enough for this Blog. it contains lots of useful information and promising action. Many Thanks again... it is really Priceless...

    Sir, I decided to stop in Bangkok for 2 days in my way back from China. I never been to Bangkok before so here I am reading about... from what I read and credit goes largely to your page makes me cant wait to be there... However I have some questions if you could please help with providing me with answers...

    My travel agent suggested to me some hotels; what I want is a good clean hygienic hotel with good value for money... but most importantly in the middle of the action... i.e. in between Oil Massage Centers and Soapy Massage Centers. I have never tried either and would like to stay nearby both centers.. so which of these hotels meats my criteria:

    1. Baiyoke Suite
    2. Anantara Bangkok Sathorn
    3. Aetas Residence
    4. Grand Millennium

    I also read here that their are different types of massage... such as Balls massage... testicles massage... etc. and as I mentioned before that I am new to this so my question here: Is there any type of massage you recommend? i.e. a must do experience?

    Moreover, since am new; which massage you recommend I do first? Soapy massage or oil massage?

    another concern is HIV, a friend of mine warned me from that... so are there any centers certified with clean girls and so? if not what is your advice? am not into full intercourse... all I want is sexy massage with a BJ or HJ at the end? is a BJ safe or not? and any hygienic center recommended??

    I am also a Big Naturals Fan :) I guess well all are ! accordingly; which center you know of that has as much as possible of big natural breasts :)

    Also, go-go bars you know of with big naturals girls... and at a go-go bar can I have private dance? are there any shows recommended to stop at? can I touch? how much is it at a go-go bar for a private dance and so... am asking in order to have an idea and to not be ripped off!

    Again Many Thanks Chief
    You Rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Wow, that is a lot of questions. First off, out of your list of hotels I would choose the Grand Millennium. It's a very nice hotel and close to the go go bars.

    The other hotels on your list are a bit out of the way from the red light districts.

    Soapy or oily, which to try first? Well, if you're only in Bangkok for a few days I'd try the soapy first.

    If you're in Bangkok for awhile it shouldn't matter which you should try first as long as you try both =)

    Regarding HIV, in my experience I always go in with a condom. It's true, girls do have to be tested.

    But there may be some go go girls who bribe clinics to give them a clean bill of health.

    I know the major soapy massage parlors like Amsterdam, Poseidon etc pay doctors to come check the girls for HIV etc.

    But there is always a risk, which increases every time one plays out in the field.

    Regards,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete