>

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Confession... I've Been Keeping 101 Premier Massage A Secret

101 Premier Massage Bangkok on Sukhumvit soi 26
After living in Bangkok for an X amount of years, I have garnered a small gathering of degenerate friends. I met one this afternoon at a bar where we chewed the fat over a few cold ones with a fellow expat named 'Fred'. An hour later I said I had an appointment and got up to leave after a handshake and a good bye.

Well my appointment was at an oil massage parlor in the Phrom Phong section of Bangkok, not far from the Emporium Mall. A rendezvous with a beautiful oil massage girl.

As I opened the door I could smell a big stench of BO (just kidding Fred) wafting behind. It appears 'Fred' had followed me which is quite a remarkable feat if you've seen how this guy looks. Yeah, I know it's not a big deal that the cat's out of the bag. 'Fred's' the kind of guy that wants to know the best places. The annoying nosy guy that wants to know everything that is none of his business. And all the years I've known him he knows I keep secrets even when I tell everyone I don't. Well, I've been a frequent visitor of 101 Premier Massage in Bangkok.

And 'Fred' was just a little pissed that I never told him about this place I visit on a regular basis. But when he saw the lineup of massage girls he was all smiles.

This oily massage parlor is located on Sukhumvit soi 26, right past Angel Massage. Here's the directions with a map on 101's website.

Even though this shop has been written up numerous times in other Bangkok naughty red light district guides, I still like to keep certain places I go to on the low down.

Now I've been a frequent customer of theirs since they opened last September 2012. One of my favorite oil massage girls from Angels switched over to work at 101 which is why I followed. I tell you, 101 in my opinion has a lot of pretty girls on the roster. Most girls are in the mid 20's, slim with big breasts.

Barely a year old this massage parlor is gaining a lot of attention from Japanese clientele. Even though there was an incident where the police had to enter the shop it wasn't because they were being raided. It was because there was an incident between a massage girl and an unruly customer. 

Because of this incident there may have been a small rumor circulating around that this shop was behind on paying protection money. But that's not the case. So no worries, 101 Premier Massage is not a place where the boys in brown will come knockin' while the bed rooms rockin'.

They have a small menu that is straight forward. It's lotion, oil and traditional massages followed by sex with foreplay in between. That's the way I like it, simple and uncomplicated. No new seaweed extract massage or any other new scam cream is on offer to help make your testicles shinier, your penis younger and your wallet lighter.

I typically stick with the 1 hour oil massage which only cost 2000THB in a shower room. 101 has two room types, bath room and shower room. Bath room has a tub and cost a 100THB more to use.

You can also order up out call services or if you make a reservation while picking the girl of your choice in advance you can save a 100THB or so.

Shower stall
Since this shop is still new it's still in good condition. Thankfully, 101 Premiere has spent a bit extra on bed mattress. Because of the parlors condition and quality girls I have a feeling they are going to give the ever popular Angels Massage a run for the money.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Jim
    Any tips for selection of lady
    Best
    mariko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariko,

      I've chosen quite a few ladies at 101 massage. Frankly, every girl interacts with every customer differently in most cases.

      So if I recommend a girl to you that I like you may not have the same experience as I had.

      I can say that most oil massage parlors such as this one or Angels or Dream Heaven train their ladies to give a good experience to customers so they'll come back.

      Do all girls provide a good experience. No. But from my personal accounts most do.

      You just have to go and try for yourself.

      Cheers,
      Jim

      Delete
  2. I been there twice. I'm not a regular in this places, so it's a bit hard for me to choise lady. I get Yok there and Yuri. I didn't like my time with Yok, she ask me after 2 mins of sex something like "U still not cum?" and it wasn't nice. But i like my time with Yuri, her body and boobs not perfect, but her attitude and skill in sex is great, that's what i realy need. So if u recommend some ladys from this or other places it'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilovetravel,

      Haha, yeah most girls want you to shoot fast. Here's the reason why? Imagine getting screwed by a lot of guys during a day and you can imagine why they want a quick finish from customers.

      As for girl recommendations please read my reply comment above. I've never tried Yok or Yuri though.

      Take care,
      Jim

      Delete
    2. Thx James for ur reply, do u know where i can find Pamela from angel's massage. She gave me a great servise last time, but she not work there anymore

      Delete
    3. Ilovetravel,

      Sorry buddy, don't know where to find Pamela. Sometimes these girls move around to different shops. And sometimes they get picked up by a sponsor and become a kept woman.

      I recommend just going around looking for new girls. You just might enjoy it more.

      Cheers!
      Jim

      Delete
  3. Hi Jim,

    Any one is there to explain which girl is good. Stats etc., like mamasan?

    Reg,
    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mason,

    Ahhh a stats guy, if you take a look at 101 Massage's website you'll find that the girls breast size, height and weight info is all there to see including their phots. I would say that the measurements are quite accurate.

    Of course the mamasans can help you out in selecting a girl. You can also request to take a look at any available ladies right when you arrive at their shop.

    Have a great time Mason!

    Cheers!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jim ! Thanks for very useful information for the tourist. I really appreciate your blog and go on reading with great interest as it provides very interesting things. Please suggest to choose among 3 options of massage course - Thai,Oil and lotion massage.Which one is best. Which one is recommended -in call or out call service. Which one will you recommend for the first timer between Angel and 101 Premier Massage parlour. Whether same kind of service is available in Pattaya or not,if so plz porovide details.
    with regards,
    Rahul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rahul,

      You are much welcome. I only stick with oil massage and I never use out call service. I prefer just going to the massage parlor.

      As I first timer, why don't you try Angel and 101 Massage? Both are good places and I enjoy visiting both.

      In my opinion, the oil massage parlors in Bangkok is way better than Pattaya. So I would stick to oil massage in Bangkok.

      Regards,
      Jim

      Delete
  6. Hi Jim,

    Please suggest which one is good. 101 or Nataree?

    Mason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mason,

      I suggest both. However, if it was me and I was really short on time I would pick up a side liner over at Nataree. Around 8pm you're going to find a lot of girls available.

      But if you have the time you should visit both.

      Cheers!
      Jim

      Delete
  7. Hi Jim, I'm planning a trip to bangkok soon. (Newbie here), and I've checked out their site. Any idea on what the rates are for this place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Otz,

      Yeah, not sure why they don't put their price rates on their website.

      Anyways, I stick with the 2000THB 1 hour oil massage. It's just a few hundred bahts more if you want a 2 hour massage.

      They have 2 types of rooms, shower rooms and a room with a tub. If you want a room with a tub you have to pay extra, can't remember off the top of my head how much.

      But just stick with the shower rooms.

      Just go and have fun!

      Cheers,
      Jim

      Delete
  8. Does this parlor allow u to shot more than once? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In general you get one shot. But if the lady likes you she may give you a second shot. In that case you should tip her.

      Cheers!
      Jim

      Delete
  9. hey guys ,

    i knw im kinda late in this .. but i cud really use ur help .. im plannin to visit 101 tmrw ,so i jus wanna knw the present rate for a 1 hr standard lotion, oil and traditional massages followed by sex with foreplay in between ...and which girl wud u suggest

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete