Every time around this year I see a huge spike on visits to my websites. So I know plenty of perverts out there are planning on visiting Bangkok's and Pattaya's red light districts soon.
But on this particular post I'll be focusing on 5 hooker friendly hotels in the Nana red light district. To give you a refresher, this red light district is centered around Nana Entertainment Plaza. Adjacent to NEP are plenty of places to find street pussy for sale. Thais, Russians, Africans and ladyboys you name it are plentiful in the Nana area.
Which is why I know a lot of guys are focused on getting a good hotel in walking distance to everything including places to load up on booze. In if you plan on staying right in Nana you're not too far away from the BTS train station and you can walk to Soi Cowboy in about 10 to 15 minutes.
Though there are many budget and high end hotels in the Nana red light district that allow hookers to visit guest rooms, I've picked out 5 of which I know are very good choices. So I've mixed in a few names of budget hotels along with a couple of quality hotels where you can stay and enjoy your time in Bangkok.
1. The Majestic Grande - I've been recommending this guest friendly hotel since it opened 10 years ago. And now after a renovation in 2013 it's been updated and even before the renovation it was still a fine 4 star hotel. Though today it's still just a bit more expensive but not by much. What makes this a real gem of a hotel though is it's just a short walk to NEP, less than 3 minutes so plenty of hookers throughout that area can be found. A night at the Majestic will set you back about 3000THB per night with taxes.
2. The Grand President - Located between Nana and Soi Cowboy red light district the Grand President was one of the hotels I enjoyed staying in all those years ago before I got my own place. And a friend told me it was renovated a couple of years ago as well. It's a 4 star hotel but it's got these crazy budget rates. Last I checked a standard room cost 1800THB to 2100THB a night with taxes.
3. On 8 Sukhumvit - This is the hotel to be if you want to be able to hop not the BTS train quickly. It's also located between Nana and Soi Cowboy though it's a lot closer to Nana. The rooms are smaller but the quality is decent for as a 2 star hotel. Lots of people like this hotel too as it's very convenient. Their cheapest rooms cost around 2100THB per night with taxes and usually includes breakfast.
4. iCheck Inn Nana Bangkok - Here's one of the cheapie hooker friendly hotels I always recommend. It cost around 1600THB a night with taxes included. The room is a bit small at 22 square meters but that's plenty of space for you and your flavor of the night. Very no frills but it's clean and quality is good. It's located on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 so you can walk to Nana in about 3 minutes.
5. Legacy Express Sukhumvit - This is another good budget option that is close to NEP. A room here will set you back around 1550THB but the room is slightly larger here at 27 square meters so not a bad deal at all.